Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday Brandie


undefined

Well, Brandie's birthday was last Thursday and here I am just getting around to writing about it. In my defense it's been a crazy couple weeks, but still...I'm a horrible husband. She is a fantastic wife. On the day of her birthday, she worked VBS for half the day, then went into work after that for the next few hours. I went home from work a little early so I could make her a cake which was good for a few days, and now it's just gross. (I'm not sure where I went wrong.) But when she got home we headed to Columbus and went to Outback. We splurged and even got ourselves a blooming onion. Yummy.
i just want to take a second though and say how great my wife is. She is a lot of fun to hang out with. She makes me laugh all the time even if she is just talking about a piece of pink paper. Secondly, she is a stinking genius. Biology...come on. I can barely spell it, but she is a master of it. She not only is booksmart but she also has a lot of common sense. She's very practical and down to earth. She has emotions but she isn't excessively emotional. She loves to watch sports with me. And basically she is the greatest wife ever. I appreciate her honesty. I find her incredibly attractive. And I love her. Last night we had a great night-though not her birthday-of watching the fireworks together. It was nearly a scene taken from a movie. We laid on a blanket in the grass watching the explosions take place over our heads. She curled up next to me with her head resting on my chest. I don't consider myself a romance buff, but it was definately a romantic moment for us.
Bran, I love you and praise God for you and your birthday.

No comments: